Featured: Healthcare Apprenticeship ProgramsView Program
Earn while you learn...
Did you know?
Registered Apprenticeships are helping more than 225,000 employers across the country reduce employee-training costs, increase employee knowledge and loyalty, and keep pace with advancing technology.
Registered Apprenticeship partners with a wide range of organizations, including:
- Businesses, employer and industry associations
- Community leaders and economic development organizations
- Two- and four-year colleges that offer associate and bachelor's degrees in conjunction with apprenticeship certificates
- State and local workforce development agencies and programs
- Labor management organizations
- U.S. military
If you currently sponsor an apprenticeship program that meets U.S. Dept. of Labor standards and would like your information posted here please contact your nearest Alaska Job Center.